Friday, January 15, 2021

Design Professional Product Packaging Perfect











About:

I will design a unique and creative package for your product. 

My aesthetic is very clean, flat, modern. 

Your package design will be unique and specially designed to compliment your product.



Feel free to contact me for a customization offer.

 Packaging Design includes:

product labels, bag packaging, box packaging and complex package layouts. Feel free to contact me directly with your ideas and I will be happy to provide you with a dedicated proposal.




Before we start, I will need: Your visual direction for your business (what is the product? who is your product intended for?), competitors, ideas/style (modern, retro, loud), images, inspirations, colours, materials, dimensions and what needs to be on the packaging, eg: logo, wording, bar code... Once I have that, I can get started with the first design concept! 



Before placing your order, let's talk!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment