Thursday, January 7, 2021

Design A Professional Product Label











About:

Welcome To My Label Design Gig!



I will do a stunning, unique, professional label design for your product. The label will be in high quality and professional in true words.



I do box design or packaging design for $50. Feel free to inbox me.



Why Choose me?

  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
  • Free revisions
  • Quick responsiveness
  • Unique creative designs
  • Friendly Communication


If you have a question please feel free to contact me. Thanks!



Please make sure you have this information before ordering my services.

  1. Size of your Product Label/Packaging.
  2. Logo of the Product or Company. ($10 for Logo if you want me to design)
  3. Barcode, Ingredients and all other information.

  4. If you have any sample and think that your product label/packaging should look like that, please share with me its save your and our time.


ORDER NOW

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work.

:

Thanks for the Tip.

:

Thanks for the quick turnaround and good work as usual.

:

Great Seller and Pro always

:

Great job again




No comments:

Post a Comment