Sunday, January 3, 2021

Cosmetic,Coffee,Oil,Bottle Label And Packaging











About:

HI

I'm Sonia from "SI Creationx". I'm a graphic and video designer here to provide you the services of label and product packaging.Provide me the images, labels, measurements, what you have on your product and I will make sure to provide you with a perfect presentation for customers !!

 I will design a unique modern and professional minimalist product package ready to be shown on the market.

 FEATURES OF GIG:

  • Product packaging label design
  • Food label
  • Standing porch packaging
  • Toothpaste tube
  • Bottle label
  • Tube packaging
  • Cosmetic packaging label
  • Any product 3D Mock-ups
  • Mug /T shirt sticker
  • Gift box design
  • Packaging Insert cards
  • Product packaging label design

 What you will get from my service:

  • · On Time Fast delivery 
  •  · Available 24/7
  •  · General graphics design
  •  · 100% satisfaction
  •  · Excellent communication
  •  · Print ready for free
  •  · Source file.

So, its your time!

Feel free to contact me and let's make it happen for you.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had an unexpected peak interest with one of my products right after our initial transaction was completed. Sonia stated she was unavailable minutes before I made an emergency request for a new logo required in less than 24 hours. To my surprise and gratitude she accepted! I am thankful for her professional work and creating another awesome label in a time sensitive matter.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your words. Feel free to contact anytime

Seller's Response:

It was an awesome experience and I look forward to working with her in the next few weeks for our second project! 10/10 Excellent job! She has been recommended already, that's how pleased I am.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind words. See you soon.

Seller's Response:

Very well done. Very good job very professional I will do further jobs with this designer Thank you R. Daniel Founder : Awari Daniel International Group Ug Germany




1 comment:

  1. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. graduation water bottle labels

    ReplyDelete