Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Create Candles Soap Label, Sticker Design











About:

Welcome to my gig!



In this gig, let’s make sophisticated ad Professional product sticker label that suit your brand!



Labels for Candles, Soap, Food like Gourmet, Jams, Spices, Coffee, Cakes, Cookies, Homemade Products, Skincare, Cosmetics, Bottle, Box templates and etc  



If you find my gig fit for your brand, you may place an order. But if you haven't decided yet I make free draft designs NO CHARGE so you can gage if I am fit for the job! I want to give value to your Time and Money so

I hope you can be Specific with the information



1.Your Concept / Briefing of product. Files of the logo/brand name (pdf, psd,ai, jpg, png format)

2.Quantity / Nt Wt. / ml / oz or other words needed (Something I can copy paste)

3.Exact Shape & Size/ Dimension

4.Theme / Color / Samples of designs you like

5. Not required but image of your product on which label is to be wrapped

Reviews


:

She was really great to work with, she asked for clarification if she did not understand something and she went over and beyond. I gave her the vision and she created exactly what I needed, will definitely be a return customer very soon.

:

Totally recommended she responds within seconds! And comes up with the most unique designs. My order came in before the due date so yea I'm definitely coming back.

:

I love Cora she is very consistent in her work and more importantly her communication is awesome, she keeps my updated and for me this is Golden.

:

Great work

:

Greatest job! Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment