Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Realistically Wrap Your Label Around Product That You Choose











About:

Welcome to my gig!

I am a product designer who is curious to help you. Let's start!



I will do a realistic custom product label wrap for you.



  • You can choose your product (Product list below)
  • You send me the label (PNG, JPEG, PSD or AI)
  • I will wrap you label on the product that you chose.
  • I will provide PHOTOREALISTIC 3D images. (JPEG, PNG)



Product List:



  • Square Bottle
  • Round Bottle
  • Coffee Cup
  • Beverage Can
  • Beverage Can with condensation
  • Beverage Can
  • Drink Carton
  • Coffee Bag
  • Food Pouch
  • Food Bag
  • Takeout Box
  • Food can
  • Tube Package
  • Tall Box
  • Cube Box
  • Box with open Lid
  • Tied String Box
  • Bag with Wire Handles
  • Small Jar
  • Twist Jar
  • Twist can
  • Pump Lid
  • Flip Lid Bottle
  • Squeeze Tube



Images of all products are in the intro video.

PLEASE WATCH THE INTRO VIDEO



**NOTE: This is not a label design gig. You must have the label ready!



Thank You!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment