Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Make Label, Bag Pouch, And Package Design











About:

hi,

let's set my gigs and package.



In this gigs, I have 3 prices.

Please choose according to your needs.



BASIC

  • full bag design
  • one color
  • JPG, PNG



STANDARD

  • full bag design
  • max 3 color
  • JPG, PNG



LOGO PREMIUM

  • full bag design (VIP)
  • full color effect
  • print ready
  • JPG, PNG
  • source file (ai, psd)
  • mockup 3d



if you have any questions, feel free to contact me

thankyou.



regard,

rolan



#design #label #pakage #pouch #bag #customlabel

Reviews


:

Did a good job. Also in a timely manner. But have to admit that some details I gave weren't fully considered, even after pointing them out. Like the exact measurements of the product's package design that I sent were ignored. I would really wish for a better consideration or understanding of the given instructions - English communication could be a little bit better. Overall it was ok, but I also hired another designer that did even 2 seperate designs, better and cheaper.

:

good stuff

:

Great job!

:

perfect work

:

Outstanding. The work was so good I immediately did 2 more projects with him! Thanks! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment