Monday, January 18, 2021

Cbd Label Design, Cbd Oil Label And Bottle Label Design











About:

Hello!! Welcome to the FASTEST responsive Cbd label design gig in Fiverr





Are you need of a Creative, Modern, Minimalist, Eye-catching, and Professional Product Packaging and label designs?





Don't worry, it is the right place. I will create any custom size design for your product. I love always creative and trendy designs and I try to be online most of the time. Because Client Satisfaction is my Goal. So, Order now and message me!





Service Include:

  • CBD Oil Label, Hemp Oil Label
  • HD QUALITY and  PIXEL PERFECT LOGO
  • Gummy Label
  • Box design & Full Product Packaging
  • Product Branding or Rebranding design
  • Beard oil label
  • Gel capsules Product label
  • Bottle label and any Skincare Label
  • Amazon product label
  • Any Tincture Label Design


I WILL PROVIDE:

  1. 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  2. Print-Ready and Editable Source File
  3. 3D Mockup
  4. Ai, PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG, and Gif
  5. Express Delivery 24 Hour
  6. 24/7 Client SUPPORT
  7. Any time file support



Note: If you have any questions please contact me before your order and get your answer within 5 minutes.

Exclusively on fiverr.com

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

IH BAPPY24

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Words are not enough to say "thank you" for the quality and quantity of work done fur me in this project. it was first class! I highly recommend this gig, and will surely come back for more work. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Very good experience. Thank you so much for the Tips. Hope to continue for a long time. Thank you

Seller's Response:

It was great working with with you and I very happy with the outcome of the project. Thank you for making the changes that I requested.

Seller's Response:

Your 100% satisfaction my job. I love your friendly communication. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

always does great




No comments:

Post a Comment