Monday, January 18, 2021

Minimal Cosmetic Packaging And Beauty Product Label Design











About:

Hello, I'm Rishabh Rathor. I'm a Minimal Cosmetic Product Packaging Designer. My skill in a minimal or elegant product label or box design.

If you need a cosmetic product minimal or elegant box or label packaging design for amazon or local store, feel free and contact with me.

So Here, You Will Get Those Service:

  • After-sale services,
  • Highest Quality Print Ready file in 300 dpi,
  • HD Print Files (PDF),
  • The editable Source file,
  • Custom size label design,
  • Commercial use of Your label,
  • Artistic touch and the beautifully tailored design,

After the order is closed, unlimited (free) revisions are available 15 Days.

Whats need to begin:

  • A Short Brief of Design,
  • Size & Shape of the label design,
  • Logo and slogan (if any have),
  • Any special color or text styles (if any).

So if you need any cosmetic product box or label packaging just send me a message.Please provide the information to start the order countdown!

Note: Before placing the order, please send me a message for more discussion about the project



THANKYOU

Rishabh Rathor

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very professional, patient and understanding. Even after I was uncertain about every little detail, he still kept making revisions. he got the design and work done for me with in 48 hours. he designed all of this from scratch. I love his work I definitely recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much sir...it's great experience....i hope we work again on your next projects

Seller's Response:

Doesn't have a clue what your talking about constant revisions and baby sitting and then you get there in the end. I cant be bothered with freelancers of this calibre. Agrees to everything but has no clue what your talking about.

Seller's Response:

Quick communication and revisions. He hit it out of the park! Thanks you.

:

Thank you sir




No comments:

Post a Comment