Saturday, January 23, 2021

Design Customize Packaging And Labels











About:

Hi, I m professional Graphics Designer and i can design Product Labels, Stickers and Product Packages



All of my designs are creative and unique designs from scratch. You need to provide the details like Dimensions, Text details and all your requirements.



I will give you template(Die-lines) + Artwork + Print ready

I will Provide you Unlimited revisions and Quality Work, 2D & 3D Models of your design, (labels, Package, Sticker)

I will also provide you, Source files

Adobe illustrator,

Adobe Photoshop,

Coral Draw,

JPG,

EPS,

and PDF



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a great job with our logo design and product packaging. Would recommend

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your comments. I would love to work with you again in future.

Seller's Response:

Great designs but Not delivered fully, delayed replies and slow work.

Seller's Response:

Dear you not paid and require lot of work again and again. Now you pay and give me bad review. It's cheap.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your quick edits.




No comments:

Post a Comment