Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Design The Cover Of Your Digital Product In A 3D Box











About:

- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

- THIS IS NOT A PRINT PACKAGING DESIGN GIG. 

- THIS GIG IS ONLY FOR DIGITAL PRODUCTS. 

( Online Courses, Instrumental kits, Softwares ... etc) 



YOU WILL GET: 
(all models will be delivered in JPG and PNG Transparent format.)



  • BASIC GIG: I will design the cover of your digital box and provide you with the 3D BOX only, as shown on the pictures of the gig (JPG&PNG). 
  • STANDARD GIG: I will design the cover of your digital box and provide you with the 3D BOX + 3 Devices bundle (Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet).
  • PREMIUM GIG: I will design the cover of your digital box and provide you with the 3D BOX + more than 3 devices (Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, CDs ... etc). 


WHAT I WILL NEED TO START:
(The items you want to have on the design)

  • Main topic of the product. 
  • Main Colors. (if available) 
  • Logo and the illustrations/pictures you want to have on the box. (if available) 
  • All the text you want to have on the box ( title, subtitle, taglines, name of the owner ... etc.)


Please contact me if you have any question, I'll reply ASAP.



and always remember, I won't stop till you are 100% satisfied. 

Reviews


:

This seller was perfect from start to finish. Communicated in a timely manner and delivered on time. I will definitely be working with him again in the future.

:

This is the second time I'm working with Salahworks. This guy always goes out of his way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Amazing work and amazing service.

:

Wow! Very helpful and prompt. He did exactly what I asked him to do. This was not his usual work but he helped me out anyway. I am so grateful.

:

The order was delivered earlier than expected and the quality of the work was amazing. Will come back again for future work

:

I got a very good product with all my inputs. Only small changes were necessarily and these have been made immediately. The work is of good quality. I would recommend the seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment