Sunday, March 28, 2021

Unique Product Packaging Design For Your Product











About:

ABOUT GIG





HI! Welcome To Our Gig Service





Hey there, I'm Dipro and I'm a creative who likes to experiment and have packaging design styles, and colours





✅ HOW CAN WE WORK TOGETHER?



 ✔️ Share your brand vision/concept with me



 ✔️ Execute your vision into design



 ✔️ Deliver the work



 ✔️ Make revisions based on feedback, if any



 ✔️ Final review



 ✔️On Time Delivery





✅ In this Gig you will get:



★ Quick Responsiveness



★ Friendly Customer Service



★ 100% Satisfaction guarantee



★ Trend Followers



★ Print Ready files 300 DPI Resolution



★ High-Resolution and vector files: Jpeg, PDF, Ai, PSD



★ 3D Mockup ( Product Rendering )





✅ When I work with my clients, I always like to have open communication to avoid any set-backs.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment