Saturday, April 3, 2021

Design Professional Hemp, Cbd Label And Box Package Design











About:

Hi! Are you are looking for a professional & attractive cbd label and box package design?

 

Well, search no further because in this specific label and box package gig I will professionally design your product label.

 

I have designed a lot of bottle label and box designs for various companies and I am highly experienced and certified designer in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.

 

Packaging design main purpose is to make your product more attractive and stand out on the shelf.



I am here to offer you:

  • CBD Product Label Design
  • CBD Hemp Box Packaging
  • 3D Professional Mockup
  • 300dpi Hihy Quality
  • Print Ready and Pixel Perfect
  • Amazon, Ebay Product Label



Why work with me?

  • 24 Hours Support
  • Premium Product
  • 100% Satisfaction





I will do my best to make your product stand out on the shelf and also get results in increasing your Sales & Revenue.



If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.





I Build People & Brands.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment