Saturday, April 3, 2021

Redesign Any Logo Or Graphics











About:

Hi, Greetings,

If you need any kind of solution related to your web or store. Welcome, you are at right place. I have some solutions about your required jobs. Feel free to discuss.



Services:

  • Logo Design
  • Logo redesign

  • Stationary
  • Mock-up
  • Vector conversion

  • Product Designing
  • Product promotion Ads

  • Redesign social media cover
  • Map Designing
  • Info-graphics
  • Banners
  • Stationary
  • Business cards
  • Graphics



Note: Please message me before placing an order. For a complete package or complex designs need minor conversion.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did everything I asked promptly and professionally - would definitely recommend and use him again!

:

The buyer is very cooperative and professional. I hope, I will be working with him again.

:

Seller is great at communicating and delivered in a timely manner. Shall be working with them for another logo redesign. Thanks!

:

The expedited turnaround time and overall understanding of what it was that I needed.

:

I am so glad that I found Nisar, he was excellent to work with. He always responded to me and quickly understood and resolved my label problem. I will definitely be using him for any future projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment