Saturday, April 3, 2021

Design Essential Oil Bottle Sticker











About:

Hi :) If you are looking for an eye-catching and professional essential oil bottle label design, so here is our gig. Just tell me about your need!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

little bit long for see the first design but very happy with the result. i highly recommend , the result is exactly what i asking for. Thank you

:

Great service! Easy communication and satisfied with the final product.

:

Great attention to detail! Didn’t need much direction at all. Patient and very responsive. I highly recommend!

:

Great communication. Very pleased with my sanitizer labels. Thank you for all your effort. If any customer just draws out exactly what they’re looking for, seller can recreate that image. And offers good feedback on what looks good on labels.

:

This Hair Oil bottle design turned out just like my vision. I was able to explain how I wanted the front designed and showed a picture, explained my vision. and it was immediately brought to life with the artwork, quickly too. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment