Friday, April 23, 2021

Create A Winning Product Label, Packaging And Box Design











About:

In this gig, I will create a unique, professional, modern and visually engaging packaging for your brand. I've worked with many industries including food, pet, fashion and apparel, beauty and health, tech etc. While having experience working with the big guys, I regularly work with individuals and small firms to help realize their unique vision. 

I believe every client deserves the best you have to offer and I always look forward to a challenge! I welcome you to review my gig and contact me about bringing your ideas to life. Currently, I am a full-time freelancer, so send me a message if you want to work together and I'll get back to you asap.

I am driven by the words of Steve Jobs:

- “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”

What I Do:

  • Label Design 
  • Package Design
  • 3D Product and Package Renderings

Gig Extras:

  • Logo Design (including logo animations) & Brand Identity
  • Professional unique illustrations
  • Lifestyle images for Amazon 

What you will get:  

  • Express delivery
  • High Quality 300 dpi/cmyk print-ready PDF. or TIF./JPG.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Great communication
  • After sale service









Reviews


:

Valeriia is just absolutely so amazing! I was very indecisive with what I wanted for my packaging and branding and she was very patient with me! She listened to what I wanted and created such beautiful packaging! I would recommend her 110%. Such great customer service and talent and such a sweet person! You definitely won't regret going with Valeriia for your packaging and branding!!

:

Valeriia's work is phenomenal. She created a custom package for me which included logo + package designs. I was having a hard time bringing my ideas to life but she was very patient with me and answered all of my questions. Her work has surpassed my expectations and my products look like they belong on the shelves! I highly recommend her services. Thank you Valeriia!!

:

It was great working with this seller. She did an amazing job creating the design through the ideas that I provided. I am very satisfied with her work. She went above and beyond to ensure all revisions were taken care of! Very responsive and would get back to me in a timely manner. Highly recommend working with her. 10/10

:

Valeriiaty’s work is amazing, she was able to communicate with me and listen to the idea I had. Produced my packaging very quickly and was able to adapt my ideas.

:

This was my second project with Valeriia, who created a fantastic packaging design following a great logo design. Once again, she understood my vision for the brand and quickly delivered something eye-catching and well thought out, according to my brief. I had some last-minute labelling changes and updates, but nothing was too much for Valeriia, who was happy to accommodate my changes. I have definitely found my favourite Fiverr designer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment