Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design A Modern Candle Logo And Label











About:

❗ Please send me a message before purchasing this gig. Thank you ❗



With my services you have the option (if needed) to request an empty space on the label where you will be able to add scents by yourself with a free online tool called Canva.com



No need to spend money every time you need to change a scent when you can just do it by yourself. Most designers will tell you that you can edit the scent by yourself with PDF files but this is not 100% true and the easiest way to make it happen is just to have an empty space on the label that you can fill up and edit as you wish. It gives you more freedom.



I will create a label and logo tailored to your needs that will make your candle look super professional and pleasing for the eyes. Example of my work can be seen in my gallery. 



Please read carefully before booking. I offer 3 different packages:



1 - Label

2 - Label + Logo

3 - Label + Logo + candle mockup.



Depending on what you choose I will need specific information that you will see in the requirements. 



What you will get from me?

✔ Great designs.

✔ Files in JPEG, PNG, AI available for commercial use.

✔ Great communication.

✔ Revisions if needed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :-)

Seller's Response:

Great to work with....attention to detail and good communication. Highly Recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot :-)

Seller's Response:

Very professional, I would use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment