Monday, April 19, 2021

Cbd Label Design, Hemp Label Design, Bottle Lable And Packaging











About:

Hi...

                                          【 WELCOME TO MY GiG】



Are you Looking for Top Quality Design for your Product ? Yes , I am here for Providing the Best Premium Label & Packaging Box Design for you....



⍟➲MY SERVICE ...

 ☛ CBD Product Label

 ☛ Supplement Label

 ☛ Hemp Oil Label

 ☛ Cannabis & Marijuana Product Label

 ☛ Packaging Box Label

 ☛ amazon + eBay Product Label

 ☛ And Many more, you can ask me what you want.



⍟➲WHY CHOOCE  ME ...

 ☛ You will get Premium Quality Design

 ☛ VIP Support after your order is complete

 ☛ 3D Mockup

 ☛ 100% Satisfaction

 ☛ Unlimited Revisions

 ☛ Faster Response & Delivery.



⍟➲WE PROVIDE ...

  • Print-ready / Editable Source file .
  • All file format ( Ai, EPS , SVG, PDF, High Quality PNG file & JPG file )




                                    24/7 VIP SUPPORT



If you have any Questions about Label Design feel free to message, I do work 24/7



Thanks 

Designn_prof

Reviews


:

Hi Prof. This one is best if all. Looks really clean. I like it. I have the be more project I need to get to you. But might take me a few days to get info to you. Thanks for all your work.

:

Service was extremely fast. Final product was exactly as I imagined. Communication was great. I will likely use him in the future!

:

I loved that he reached out to me after months to check in. He came with new and fresh ideas.

:

Alamin did a fantastic job; he is a professional, fast and accurate person. He follows all the details and requirements. MikeS

:

Very good guy. I’d 100% recommend him. He done nice job and wouldn’t stop until you are 100% satisfied with your work.




No comments:

Post a Comment