Saturday, April 24, 2021

Packaging Design, Cbd Label Design, Supplement Label Design, Product Labels











About:

Hello,

Are you looking High Quality label design, Need your Mylar bag,pouch packaging for your supplement products and CBD products?

I am a Professional Mylar/pouch packaging Designer ,



If you want to see my PORTFOLIO for getting my design idea & experience .

COPY THIS URL & SEARCH: https://bit.ly/307c0Wk



We will need for completing your project:

1 - Your visual direction: what is the product? who is the target? - who are your competitors? - ideas/style - images - inspirations

2 - All the material needed for the package such as logo, texts, colors, materials, dimensions, die line.



OFFERING:

  1.  Unique, Clean, Creative,Mylar/Pouch packaging & CBD Label Design.
  2.  Provide Vector, AI, PSD, EPS, PDF, HD JPEG, PNG file and Any Format as Your   Requirement.
  3.  24/7 CLIENT SUPPORT.
  4.  3D Realistic Mockup
  5.  Pro Quality Service
  6.  100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  7.  LIFETIME FREE EDITING SERVICE (MINOR)
  8.  Reliable & Swift Communication.
  9.  Amazon Product Label



I have a huge amount of experience in this sector because Label Design is my passion.

and of-course I am fit for your project. Looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My design came out just as I wanted. The work was extremely well done and on time. I was honestly surprised at how well he did at putting everything together. I would recommend this artist to anyone looking for packaging design work. 10/10 and 100% satisfied. Above and beyond. Thank you so much! He should be charging much much more for his work. I also recommend getting the 3D mockup. Cheers, Mike

:

Working with this seller was an amazing experience bringing my ideas to life. Will most definitely recommend to others. Will be doing business again in the near future.

:

Many thanks because I am the lucky man who got Shipan_bala delivery in just two days. I would definitely recommend !!

:

😁😁😁😊😊😊😊

:

Very good designer and customer service, very fast, result match totally with what I expect. I recommend and will come back for sure !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment