Monday, April 5, 2021

Create A Professional Packaging Design For You Very Quickly











About:

Please check my portfolio page on my profile first!



What kind of packaging design problems can I solve for you?



With my illustration style, I can make your product stand out and speak for itself.



- First, we will talk about your direct competition overview and the visual directions for your business, by using mood boards.

- Second, I will deliver two packaging offers that I will revise according to your feedback.

- Third, I will prepare the final artwork for print.



Before starting the design process, you will have to send me the packaging blueprint/template and several specifications that are mandatory in creating the packaging (i.e. specific colors, materials, etc.)



If you require any additional design work for your product packaging, feel free to contact me for a custom order.



Please check my portfolio from my profile page, there is a detailed package design portfolio of mine!

Reviews


:

Great work

:

Great service overall

:

This is my second time using Fiverr and I am very impressed with the seller. His quality of work is great and gets it done efficiently. The seller is a great communicator always keeping us updated with questions, feedback or concerns! Most definitely will work with him again!

:

He delivered a great product with a fast turnaround time and I'm happy with the outcome. Thank you for all of your work 😊

:

Great as always




No comments:

Post a Comment