Friday, April 9, 2021

Design Minimalist Product Packaging And Label











About:

Greetings! and welcome to my Gig!



Your brand is your identity and packaging of your product differentiate you from your competitors. If your packaging is eye catching enough definitely chances of your product sell increase.



I am professional graphic designer with specialty in packaging design. I design unique and professional label and packaging designs in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator by keeping above phenomena in mind. 



I am offering my packaging designing services with assurance of:



  •  Unique Professional Desigs
  •  Complete Die-cut layers, Folding Layers, Bleed Area, Safe Area
  •  Unlimited Revisions
  •  Source File alongwith PNG, PDF, PSD, JPG and with 3d Mockup
  •  100% Money Back Guarantee (If not satisfied).


Please contact with confidence and Order Now.



Reviews


:

Great service and very professional. Thank you

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment