Sunday, April 4, 2021

Make A Professional 3D Mockup Of Your Product Packaging











About:

Hi there, 



This is the right Gig for you! This is High Professional GIG ,  3D image of your product, that will stand out in your presentations or help boost your online sales on Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Taobao, etc. Let my graphic design expertise bring your ideas to life!


 You’ll get:



* High-quality 3D images for your product in whatever formats you choose (.JPG, .PNG, .PDF, .PSD , .AI etc.)



* On-time delivery



* Unlimited revisions until you’re satisfied



* Constant communication during the design process



For best results, contact me first (before you buy) to give me a clear understanding of your graphic design needs – please be as detailed as possible so that I can reply with an actual timeframe and cost, and send you a custom offer (if necessary). 



Why we different from others?

  • Design according to Facebook ads Guidelines. 

  • Fast & friendly communication 
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Free Source Files ( For Standard & Premium Gig)
  • VIP Life Time Support
  • Lifetime Storage! (you can ask anytime for any changes)
  • Money Back Guarantee






100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE



★★★ Order now! Exclusively on fiverr.com ★★★

Reviews


:

Great as always!

:

Great! Thank you

:

great communication and delivery time

:

I am very happy with their work. I highly recommend Anish_Kainya. I will definitely be working with him again. Thank you so much!

:

Always great to work with - I will be hiring Anish again very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment