Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Supplement, Vitamin Label Design And Packaging











About:

This gig will provide you, product packaging and label design for supplement or vitamin bottles.



Here is my Portfolio Link:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmRqQ6zn



Why Choose me?

  • New and Attractive Designs
  • High Quality Work
  • Fast Delivery 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • AI,PDF,PSD,JPEG
  • Easy to Communicate 



What I am Offering?

  • Hi-Resolution JPEG Image
  • AI, PSD Source File Format
  • Print Ready File
  • 3D wrap of a label on bottles
  • Complete Packaging



Feel Free to contact me 



Reviews


:

great work thanks

:

Easy to work with, very patient and understanding. Love it! Thank you so much!

:

excellent job

:

I will be using this Seller for multiple products and projects

:

Thanks for your help! Great job




No comments:

Post a Comment