Monday, April 5, 2021

Design A Bright Label For Your Product











About:

•Please write me a private message before making an order!•





I will quickly and efficiently create a label for your product, sketch of stickers, ets



My name is Lena, and I will try to understand your request as accurately as possible and create something bright and memorable for your product.

 If you want your brand to be recognized due to bright and laconic packaging and mood, messenge me













Reviews


:

lenahmmm helped me out by designing unique labels for my coffee brand. I had some ideas of what I wanted it to look like, but with her help we've created the perfect labels for our branding. Thanks again!

:

Placed my 2nd order at lenahmmm and was very satisfied again. If I need another design I'll contact her right away!

:

Fast and reliable communication. Was able to understand my concept and provide great design ideas.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment