Friday, April 9, 2021

Make A Print Ready Packaging Design And Dielines For You











About:

GET AN AWESOME PRODUCT PACKAGING DESIGN!



Welcome to my Fiverr Packaging Gig!

Please Feel Free to Contact me before you place your order.

If you are looking for Packaging design, Label design, and Product packaging for your new product or existing product, then you are at the right place!



We are level Two seller on Fiverr and we will help you to design your Product packaging and increase your sale. We'll produce awesome Quality, Unique, Stunning Packaging, Product Box Packaging, and All Kind of Boxes. Print Ready for selling your product on your Amazon Store or your own website store.



In the Premium Package, We're offering :

Unique and Stunning Packaging.

✅ Full Product Wrap.

✅ Dielines Box Packaging

✅ 3D Image from Product packaging

✅ Unlimited Revision

✅ High Quality print ready packaging in pdf, eps, jpg, png etc.

✅ Editable Source file in AI, PSD, CDR



Why Working with us :

✅ Level Two Seller On Fiverr

✅ Guaranteed Satisfication Services

✅ Free Design Consultation



Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or you want to discuss about the product concept.

Thank You.

Reviews


:

AMAZING. fast and did more then I asked. Totally went beyond and did what i needed before i knew how to explain it. Super great and super easy to quickly explain myself - it was like my mind was read! We will use again :)

:

Excellent experience. seller went above and beyond to deliver and help me understand this job. Highly recommend. professional and excellent customer service

:

Great work, does what needs to be done, work is spot on. No one can replace this guy! he is very good and timing works well for me to.

:

I really like to work with this designer. He can do any design and I always been satisfied. I Highly recommend! Can't wait to work together again!

:

Good design and fast service.




No comments:

Post a Comment