Saturday, March 20, 2021

A Coffee Bag Label And Packaging Design











About:

Welcome to my gig,

This gig is about " Coffee bag , Coffee Label and Coffee Packaging design "



If you need to take your product to next level and want to your product to stand out in the market, Online store, Online website ? So I can help you and start right away!



You just give me the Brand name/Logo, the information you want to add and the Style of Packaging that inspire you for your Product.



If you don't have a logo or you want to make a new one, just let me know. I also provide my logo design service for your brand identity, My VIP Package includes a logo design.



Deliverables:



1 - High-Resolution JPG, PNG file 

2 - Editable vector. AI file.

3 - PDF file

4 - 3D images.

5 - 24X7 client support





If you are not sure about how to place your order or you have any questions. Feel free to contact me via In-box. I'll be more than happy to assist you.



Regards

Mk_Creations

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This designer is super supportive, very kind, and adds amazing touches to what you are looking for. He shares great ideas and makes your packaging look unique and classy. Works for long hours and focuses on giving the best service and quality. I have worked twice with this designer, and i will definitely work with him again and again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very satisfied and impressed with the quality and responsiveness of the seller. The original design she did for us was very detailed and beautiful, but we were going for a more simplistic look and she had no problem doing another revision for us. She did a total of 3 revisions for us, and we are beyond thrilled on the final design!

:

It’s perfect, Maria was very helpful and understanding. Really love the final product, easy to communicate with, an overall great experience! Will definitely recommend to others!

:

Great job amazing worker amazing work exactly what I wanted great communication great human being great great great all the way around




No comments:

Post a Comment