Saturday, March 20, 2021

Design Mailer, Subscription Box Packaging With 3D Mockup











About:

Welcome to My MAILER SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGING DESIGN Gig!



I will deliver an attractive and unique product packaging box that will increase your product value and make it stand out in the market and e-commerce stores : Amazon, eBay and Shopify and small business owners

i can make any kind of product box packaging design of any size and format.



My Services :

★ TOP-NOTCH DESIGN

★ PROMPT RESPONSE

★ UNLIMITED REVISIONS (PREMIUM)

★ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

★ PRINT READY / EDITABLE LABEL FILE

★ AI, PDF, PSD, HIGH RES. JPEG

★ MULTIPLE DESIGN OPTIONS





From this Gig :



  • Packaging Box
  • Double wall tuck front
  • Product packaging label
  • Product Packaging
  • Subscription Box packaging
  • Mailer box packaging
  • Tuck End Boxes
  • Subscription Mailer Box
  • Kraft Box
  • Product Packaging Sleeve
  • Insert Card
  • Creative product box packaging
  • 3D Mockup Render Premium Mockups
  • Packaging Label
  • Food Product Packaging





Please NOTE: All orders are custom quoted, Kindly contact me before placing your order so that i can give a proper quotation and the requirements needed for your project.

Reviews


:

Packprinters was very professional, delivered excellent design work, and completed my project above expectations. I've worked with many designers over the years and this seller is among the best I've worked with. He took time to understand the project and created an initial design that was right on the mark. His ability to understand the content provided, and how to appropriately use the content was exceptional - he even corrected a couple of spelling mistakes contained in the source material we provided. I would recommend this seller to my close business associates and will definitely use again for future projects. Very impressed.

:

It was really great getting to work with this seller! I had a pre-mocked up design that I wanted to create onto some die-lines and immediately they accepted and went to work. The turnaround was really fast and within a few hours, I received the first draft. The Seller was communicative, patient, knowledgable, and very understanding. I would definitely recommend them and 100% will be coming back to use their services.

:

So AMAZING! Literally brought my vision to life. The first draft of was completely spot on with no examples or prototypes sent, just a description of what I want. Seller is very experienced, educated, and creative. Will work again in for other projects. 100% satisfied

:

Packprinters is an absolutely amazing guy! He immediately captured my vision, he was very patient with me despite the multitude of retouching I asked for. His creativity is limitless, he takes up all the challenges and shows professionalism. In short, I recommend him 100%, don't hesitate and go for it, you will not be disappointed. There is no doubt that I will call him for my future projects!

:

We came away with a great design. Their work was print ready and included all the files we needed. In fact the mailer box is currently being printed and we are excited to see the design in real life.




No comments:

Post a Comment