Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Make Professional Packaging Design











About:

A made with passion, professionally crafted packaging design is A MUST for a truly successful brand story. Each of my packaging designs has a unique idea behind it, is easily readable by customers, and will make your brand stand out. Known for high-end quality only you can find my packaging designs all over the world.



With 10 years experience behind I have a great design eye and all the skills to create perfect packaging for almost any product. All I need is the logo design. If you don't have a logo design or if you want to perfect it, I've got you covered there too!



My Gig includes commercial use and provides you with all the rights of use with no hidden extra costs. Check out my packaging examples here or in my portfolio to make sure that we have the same kind of vision and shoot me a message whenever you are ready.



Please send me a message first. Because I prioritize delivering a quality result, I don't take on too many projects and can be easily overloaded, but if you have great project and plan to conquer the world, I am in! :)


Reviews


:

Alexander is friendly and nice to work with. Can surely advice to work with him

:

Very good!!

:

Professional!

:

This man is a magician.!!! Truly have never worked with such a professional...perfect throughout from start to finish...if you want to have your product designed and marketing materials done quickly and with no hassle, this man is a total GENIUS!! would recommend fully without question...best experience on FIVERR platform ever!! Well done Alex and your design team..

:

I've been working with dozens of graphic designers and production studios in my professional career as a product marketing executive in Silicon Valley and as an e-commerce entrepreneur. Alex is a world class talent that you rarely find. His design talent is second to none. Perfection in every step. From initial concept through the highest attention to details to the outstanding final outcome. Add his amazing communication skills and you got one of the top design and production talents on the globe. Alex's studio is becoming our in-house production studio for many future projects. He's in a league of its own. A true partner that every business dreams about!




No comments:

Post a Comment