Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Label Design Or Packaging For Skin Care, Supplement, Juice Or Oil











About:

My name is Hezbar and I am a professional graphic designer with 4 years of experience. I love to propose creative solutions to your branding problems. 



I can assure you good, clean and high quality work for your brand. Product label and packaging is extremely important when it comes to Sales. A well designed packaging can help get more sales and leave a positive impression on customer's mind.  



My experience enables me to research and propose possible label and packaging options for your product which will enable you to sell more; online and on shelf. 



Logo design is not included in this gig. You can ask for Logo design, color and typography separately. Please contact me if you have any confusion regarding my services.



I offer all kinds of label and packaging design services for any kind of product. i.e Skin care, Supplement, essential oils, soaps, candles label and packaging and much more.  



You can see my work here:

https://www.behance.net/hezbarahmad



Why choose me?

  • Experienced professional
  • Excellent work ethic
  • Attention to detail
  • Cooperative
  • Quick response



Thank you!

Hezbar A.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was very nice, very communicative and understanding. Would work with him again for sure!

Seller's Response:

Hezbar's design was very minimalistic and way beyond expectation. He delivered the items on time and didn't hesitate with the revisions I asked for. He was friendly and easy to work with as well. I highly recommend him for a reliable and high quality service.

:

Thirds round of images created by Hezbarahmad. I am definitely a repeat customer, very happy with the work.

:

Great working with Hezbarahmad All work great quality Speedy delivery

:

It's a pleasure working for your brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment