Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Creatively Dieline Packaging Design For You Within 1 Day











About:

I have six years of working experience in several areas of design. My experience ranges from print media to digital design to marketing strategy. My skills are diverse and allow for me to accomplish successful results in multiple areas of design. I have a natural eye and hand in the design and can take your project to the next level. I am always connected to the world of design and into the new market trends. As a professional, I work by studying the market environment and before any project by studying the enterprise's background and its main objectives to deliver the best service possible. Currently, I work for very well known companies around the globe such as Signtrade U.A.E. Icon graphics Pakistan. INCLUDED SERVICES: • Packaging Design; • Packaging Mockups; • Labels; • Guaranteed result with 100% satisfaction; • We are available 7/24; • We work with Mac, files in formats AI, PSD, EPS, PDF, PNG, JPG, etc; • We produce digital mockups better than anyone!;



I am reliable and receptive to what each unique client of mine envisions and I am very easy to work with. I always strive to deliver excellent work in a timely and professional manner.



I look forward to working with you   



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment