Sunday, March 14, 2021

Product Sticker Label Design Professionally











About:

PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT STICKER LABEL DESIGN



Hello! My name is Richnorm and my area of work is in graphic design. I'm using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. 



Please, contact me before making an order! 



I can/I do

  • Label/packaging for your product 
  • help with the choice of colors and fonts for your label design
  • create unique pictures for design 
  • create logo for your concept



But before we start, i will need:



- brand concept explanation

- package size

- color wishes

- approximate age of the buyer

- how do you see the end result?

- preferably a mood board





Please, contact me before making an order!



If you want to have other(unique) services, do not hesitate to contact me.



I will be happy to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I like the quick response time. Created what I wanted on one item and then built the rest. This saved time, and significantly reduced the number of times we needed corrections. I would use him again! My design was pretty simple but I feel his talents are way more capable if needed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend. God bless you

Seller's Response:

Despite me taking ages to figure some things out before I could give the final order, Rich delivered very fast and I was very happy about the result. I would definitely recommend ordering a gig with him. Price and Quality are perfect!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much my friend.

Seller's Response:

I have shopped around for my brand adjustment and even cancelled one order I wasn't happy with. This guy has surpassed my expectations. He has done unbelievable work - in fact I am giving him more work on my full brand identity. I hight recommend him as he is really professional in his craft and knows what his doing. You have done incredible job. You are my guy. I love your work!




No comments:

Post a Comment