Monday, March 15, 2021

Design The Perfect Packaging For Your Product











About:

I have 7+ years as a graphic designer, working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop ever since cs2 versions. I worked for both multi-national companies and small family-owned businesses. 



I'm an Argentinian designer currently based in Madrid. I can communicate in both Spanish and English. 



If your business or project needs packaging design, I'm the designer you were looking for. I work with diligence, commitment and good design aesthetics.



What I provide to you: 



  • Final version of your packaging in the desired format
  • Best quality looking packaging
  • Vector packaging design done in Adobe Illustrator
  • Unique packaging created specifically for you
  • Mockups to show you how the product will look
  • Feedback on your ideas/necessities for your packaging


What I won't do: 



  • Generic packaging from a vector site
  • Low quality packaging in image format
  • Rehash packaging from previous clients or use yours for other projects
  • Print your packaging, buy product samples or anything besides design work.


If you have any questions or doubts, please let me know. 



Order now from my gig package or ask me about custom orders!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING experience. Thanks so much for your stunning work, professionalism, and patience as we umm'd and ahh'd over our options. Was a pleasure to work with, very friendly, organized, and had a great eye.

:

Fran was so wonderful to work with! Incredibly patient, talented and a great communicator throughout the whole process. I'm looking forward to working with him again!

:

The same applies to you, love to work together again! :)

:

To the point. I got several proposals and choose one.

:

Thank you, continued the process till I was satisfied. Good job




No comments:

Post a Comment