Thursday, March 11, 2021

Cbd Label, Hemp Label, Bottle Label And Packaging Design











About:

Welcome to the FASTEST responsive gig in Fiverr. 



This gig will provide new label and packaging designs for customers who require high quality and great attention to work.



What I Offer:

  • Label Design
  • CBD Oil Label
  • Hemp Oil Label
  • Supplement Label
  • CBD Pet Treats
  • CBD Gummies & CBD Vape Label
  • Cannabis Label & Branding
  • Bottle Label
  • Box Packaging
  • Product Label Design
  • Amazon + eBay Product Label



WE PROVIDE ...

  • Print-ready / Editable Source file.
  • All file format ( Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, High Quality PNG file & JPG file)
  • Best CUSTOMER SUPPORT
  • 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS



Take a look at GIG packages to see other options available for best BOTTLE LABEL, PRODUCT LABEL, PRODUCT PACKAGING, CBD LABEL and SUPPLEMENT LABEL.



>>> With 24 Hour VIP Support <<<



If you have any questions about label design feel free to message me on chat. I do work 24/7.



Thanks

Mijan_Prof



Exclusively on fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Milan has did an excellent job on my packaging. I’m so glad I’ve elected him to work on my project. I will definitely hire him again for more gigs! Thank you, Milan A++ work! Love it!

:

It was a pleasure working with seller! He done a fantastic job with my labels and the final outcome was amazing!

:

good delivery

:

Amazing as always!

:

YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST! THNAK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment