Friday, March 12, 2021

Design Your Product Label Or Packaging











About:

I will make your product packaging design looks professional, eye-catching and more exciting,

you will get:

  • design concept and 1 alternative design
  • Three Rounds of Major Revisions
  • Ownership of Final Designs
  • Master file (ai,eps,pdf)
  • I have opened some minor revision after-sales for FREE.



Please check my portfolio for your reference.



My Others service is :  



  • Corporate Identity 
  • Social Media Cover 
  • Web Banner
  • Print Design
  • Image Editing



Regards,

DesignDamn

Reviews


:

I did many changes and he understood all I wanted, Communication is super fast :), I am really satisfied with the work and very good price I recommend 100%.

:

great to work with!

:

Good communication. Excellent work deliver on time.

:

Quick and high quality work.

:

Great working with this seller. Willing to go back and forth many times to get the design just as we wanted it, and even fixed an issue after the order was closed that was not their fault




No comments:

Post a Comment