Saturday, March 13, 2021

Create Label Design, Supplement Label Design, Packaging Design, Bottle Label











About:

I prefer real time better communication before anything.



Ask me anything at any time and get your answer within 5 minutes. 



It's not all about designing a label or packaging, I really love to build a relationship with the buyer so that they can get the best result from me at any time. The Label will be 100% Unique with High Quality.



Portfolio: http://bit.ly/2IEhqhu (Copy & Paste the link to your address bar)



What I Offer:



  • Any Tincture Label Design
  • CBD Oil Label, Hemp Oil Label, Salve or Balm Label, Gummy Label & Gel Capsules
  • Box design & Full Product Packaging
  • Bottle Label
  • Pet Care (Oil, Shampoo)
  • Any Skin Care Label
  • Sprays



Why would You Choose Me:

  1. 100% Unique design
  2. 100% Editable file (.ai and .pdf)
  3. High Quality 3D Mockup to use on your website (transparent .png if you want as well)
  4. Design after market research
  5. Unlimited Revision until you are satisfied with the final version
  6. Any time customer support



Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any confusion. I am waiting for your query.



Exclusively on fiverr.com



THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! 

TAREK

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My favorite seller! He can do many many things and he's my first stop! If he hasn't done it before, he goes out and learns how then comes back with stellar work! LOVE IT!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Off to a slow start but I must say he pulled it together and really delivered a finished product that I love. He is patient and listened well during revisions. I will definitely be back!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Tarekmahmud is an amazing seller! Easily one of the best people to work with on Fiverr. He is very responsive, helpful, and skillful as his work. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs anything done in logo design!




No comments:

Post a Comment