Thursday, March 11, 2021

Create Label Design For Your Product With 3D Bottle Image











About:

Why should we work together?



1: I have 18 years of experience in graphic designing field and also in pre press files creating as well.

2: I love to work on interesting and challenging projects with great people like you.



Just send me your label sketch and write down your ideas.



I will provide you with the following:



a: Concpet for your product labels

b: 1 Revision

c: 3d product image with original design concept.



If you have any question, I invite you to contact me before ordering.



Thanks



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much helping me create the next level in my business. Super quick responses and super helpful! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Jhelumian did an amazing job with multiple changes in record time, I highly recommend him for your next project. You will not be dissapointed!

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot.............Thanks.

:

Again, the seller delivers a fantastic result with minimum fuss. I will be continuing to use his services & would highly recommend.

:

Thanks a lot dean for your trust nd recommendation.




No comments:

Post a Comment