Thursday, March 11, 2021

Supplement Label Design Label Design Cosmetic Packaging Design











About:

Welcome to my supplement label design. I am a creative digital designer committed to assisting small business owners and online merchants to create unique and awesome product label designs for their supplement packaging.



With several years of experience creating supplement labels, I will increase the visibility of your brand with my packaging design skills.



What are the requirements for my supplement label design gig?

  • Logo / Brand name
  • Supplement design texts and logos for the package
  • Product dimension
  • Reference packaging bottle or box for supplement package



This gig is perfect for budding entrepreneurs who sell products online through stores such as eBay, Amazon, Shopify and need a professional packaging for their product.



What you will get in this supplement designs package gig:

  • 3D mockup of package for all gigs
  • 24/7 awesome customer support
  • 100% unique supplement packaging



Proceed to order my gig now and let's give your product an amazing look

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment