Saturday, March 13, 2021

Design Custom Product Package Or Candle Label











About:

# 100% Feedback & Customer Satisfaction #



Hello and welcome to my gig of label design. I am creative graphics designer with 5+ years of experience and in printing & industrial graphics designing. 



I'll design label for your candle jars / CBD bottle / Hemp Oil Label / Beard Oil label / Wine bottle or any label required for your brand.



YOU'LL BE PROVIDED WITH: 



Editable files: AI, EPS & PDF with bleeds & cutting marks

You can order a final product image as 3D mock up

Also Die-Cut plan can be provide as a separate file to provide printer/ manufacture 



You can order the below items on this GIG

1. Product Labels

2. Label & sales tags

3. Different types of Label (custom shaped) 

4. Customized packaging bags, tubes, bottles, pouch and any other



Note:



"For editable pdf you can only change the text and not the images or graphics"



Notice: check frequently for order deliveries,if not responded they are automatically marked complete after 3 days , in such cases i will not be responsible and your order queue would be put at the end of the order list increasing waiting time to 1 or 2 weeks .





ALL SOURCE FILES INCLUDED



Custom Orders are accepted.



**** UNLIMITED REVISIONS ****

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She was very nice cordial. She asked questions to see what I needed. She returned my messages very quickly despite being on different time zones. I liked what she did create. I did feel like it was something I could have made in a Canva application, but I didn't have the time needed to design it. She helped me save time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for appreciation.

Seller's Response:

Beautiful job! I didn’t give her much to go on and she was able to design something I never could have. I’m very happy . Communication was timely and she was kind and patient. I would highly recommend Saniahu . I will definitely use her in future for more projects..

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for appreciation.

Seller's Response:

Saniahu was so pleasant to work with. She went above and beyond to assist me with my needs and to accommodate my desires in finding the best solution according to her creativity, to market my product. I’ll def do business again. Soon. Thanks again for quality service.




No comments:

Post a Comment