Sunday, March 7, 2021

Make A Pixelperfect Packaging Design With Pouch Design











About:

WELCOME to FASTEST DELIVERY and RESPONSIVE GIG IN FIVERR.



If you are looking Unique, professional,Attractive & Top Quality Mylar Bag, Pouch Packaging, pouch label, Food packaging & Label Design STOP SEARCHING and use this my GiG.



Please see my Label Design form here:https://bit.ly/3lWkAQX

Service Included:

Label

Product Label

Supplement Label

Bottle Label

CBD oil Label

Hemp oil Label

Nutrition Label

Pouch Packaging

Mylar bag

Food Packaging

Marijuana Packaging

CBD Graphic design

Cannabis label

Weed label

pouch bag

pouch label

bag design

cbd label design



WHY CHOOSE ME:

I have over 5 years of experience in Label Design. I am an expert at Photoshop, Illustrator, and I am 24 hours available. I do replay in less than 3 minnits. You will get 100% unlimited reversions till your full satisfaction. 



Service Included:

Pixel Perfect Label

High-quality (300dpi) Print Ready File

Full Editable Source File

3D Mockup File for Everyone

100% Unique Work for Every Client 

24X7 client support

Please contact us before ordering so we can discuss the pricing,

Pouch label Design is my passion & I have a huge amount of experience in this sector.

best regards,

imon khan.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great to work with responds very fast I will use him again

Seller's Response:

thank you very much boss...

:

Great job! Thanks again.

:

thanks a lot

:

The seller followed my instructions perfectly. We love the package design! Thank you so much. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment