Monday, March 8, 2021

Design Custom Tote Bag, Paper Bag, Shopping Bag, Cotton Bag











About:

Hi!! In this service, I will design an Exclusive Custom Paper Bag/ Shopping Bag for you.



Requirements:

I will do your Bags Design with your



Logo Name

Quote Information

Address Message

BAG'S SIZE

or anything you want..



I will Design following Categorize Bags:

  • Popular Non-Woven Tote Bags
  • Tote Bags
  • Polythene Bags
  • Paper Bags
  • Takeout & Lunch Bags
  • Cotton Bags
  • Shopping Bags
  • Kraft Bags
  • Gift Bags or Box
  • Custom Bags & Many more.



What You Will Get:

~ High Resolution Mock-Up File (for Showing a Preview how it Look Like)

~ Print-Ready File: 1000 x 1000 pixels with 300 dpi

~ Maximum Revisions with 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee



Warning: 

-Company Logo Design not Included ( Will Provide on an extra Price )

-I'm not Responsible for Printing & Shipping your Product. ( Unless you send me guide before starting my Design

-Any Special Designs OR illustrations are for extra as well



If you have special requirements please don't hesitate to contact me first.

Complex Design will also Accepted on Agreement.

Reviews


:

This is our 2nd project in a week of many more omg your really bringing life to my brand and I appreciate you do very much❤️

:

Outstanding work and excellent communication. Truly recommend it

:

Best designer ! High recommend Thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment